Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You Sit Here Mommy, You Sit Here Ruby :)

As I was getting ready to prep for dinner tonight I saw Hayden whizzing by with his chairs.  I then heard Hayden say,"Mommy."  I walked into the living room and he said," Mommy sit here....Ruby sit here."  Hayden said this while pointing to the chairs he had placed in front and behind the play kitchen.  This was Hayden's way of saying he wanted Ruby and I to play kitchen with him :)

Ruby and I quickly took our seats.  Hayden wanted Ruby to sit beside him, which I found odd.  Hayden made food for Ruby and I to eat.  He enjoyed making Ruby and I coffee the most.  He took turns pouring with the tea pot and passing food around.  He told me what he wanted to eat and I told him what I wanted to eat.  It was 20 minutes of pure heaven!!  During this 20 minutes of pretend kitchen play there was NO sign of autism anywhere.  Hayden was giving me and Ruby great eye contact and responding to all of our questions and requests.  I loved how he would pretend eat and drink.  He even made the sounds :)

Fun was had by all three of us!!  It was super hard for me to hold back my tears of joy :)

Hi Mom!

Do you want pizza??

Hayden giving Ruby a cupcake and Ruby giving Hayden milk

A kiss for Ruby :)

Thanks BaBa for the cupcake



Before we played kitchen we played with Ruby's dollhouse:

When did my baby become such a big girl?


Future organic gardner

Hayden is going to be an organic gardner too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment