Friday, July 13, 2012

Sweet Ruby

Ruby has been cracking me up lately with things that she says and has been doing :)

A couple weeks ago she stepped on our wiener dog Winston and he whined.  She went running to Daddy and told him, "I squeaked Winston."

We were outside playing on her new playground at Grammie and Papa's and Ruby was too busy to toilet she she pooped in her panties.  We went inside to get cleaned up.  She took her panties off and placed them on the floor.  I picked the panties up and the poop fell out.  Ruby said, "Mommy did you poop your panties too?'

We were at a stop light.  I looked back at Ruby to find her waving and blowing kisses at a man on a motorcycle next to us.  I asked her if she was flirting with the man on the motorcycle and she said, "Yep, I sure am Mommy."

We went on a road trip to visit friends and had to stop at a sort of getto gas station to get gas and toilet.  Ruby picked the scariest looking man to talk to to in complete paragraphs.  I was slightly terrified!!

We were driving down the interstate and Ruby states that she has to pee for the 100 hundredth time and that she will pee in the grass.  I told her that there were snakes in the grass and she says, "so, I have to pee."  I told her the snakes will bite her butt.  Ruby said, " Well I will go Pee, Pee, Pee on them."

Oh how I love my sweet little girl :)

Ruby and her bff

Ruby LOVED the little potty at the rest stop

First trip to the ocean

Painting sea shells

My princess even if she claims she is Grammie's Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment