Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Got Parasites??? GRAPHIC PICTURES

Since we started on our Biomedical journey with Hayden 3 years ago his stool tests have always come back positive for parasites.  The type of parasite was always identified as protozoan.   Our DAN!  physician and pediatrician never put an emphasis on Hayden having parasites as a big deal.  We have done every natural remedy and treatment under the sun to treat the parasites.  I honestly didn't feel that the parasites were an issue.  I felt we did the treatments surely my son does not have worms anymore.  I thought Hayden just had / has serious yeast issues.  Then a little birdie told me to start watching the moon phases.

Honestly when the little birdie told me to watch the moon phases I thought she was a quack.  Ah, I am so eating those thoughts now!!  The first full moon I paid attention to Hayden's behavior and thought......hmm, this is a coincidence.  Hayden's behaviors were off the charts.  He was stimming more, he was agitated, he was humping, hyper, and not sleeping well.  Then came the new moon.  What??  Seriously?? Hayden was a hot mess for a few days.  The full came around and bang.......there was my proof.  Hayden appeared and acted to be possessed.  It was the worst behavior I had seen from him in 3 years.  I was a hot mess.  In total fear that Hayden was "lost" again and we might not get him back this time. I was like this for a few days.  It was scary.  I freaked out hardcore.  Then a switch flipped in my mind, I pulled on my big girl panties and went into instant, full on kill the parasites mode.

I did massive amounts of research.  I made phone calls and emails to various people doing the parasite treatment I was considering.  I even called a friend that is a chemist to make sure what I was going to give my son was safe.  I am beyond grateful that an amazing friend started this treatment around the same time I did.  She has been an amazing support person.  The protocol that we are doing is new and still in development phase.  It has been fabulous to compare notes, brainstorm, and bounce ideas back and forth.  She also helps keep me in check and a constant supporter :)  Beyond grateful that autism brought us together!

How is Hayden doing on the protocol???  Well, MIND BLOWING!!!  Hayden's spontaneous functional language has made a drastic increase.  He is sharing so many amazing things with us instead of speaking only to get needs met.  Hayden says things like "Come and get me Ruby" "I love you Mommy" "Winston is barking" "Look it's raining".  His eye contact has increased.  His attention span has increased.  He constantly wants to be with us and is rarely in a room by himself.  Hayden asks to go see friends all the time.  Hayden is asking "W" questions with ease.  Hayden went from sleeping a solid 9 hours a night to 11 hours a night.  He has also developed a strong love for eating vegetables.  Hayden is also way more open to trying new foods.  He is following directions with ease.  I even made him a responsibility chart to check off daily and he gets the concept and happily completes his chores.  Hayden learned to ride a scooter and pedal a bike.

So, YES MIND BLOWING PROGRESS!!!!  This is only in 1.5 months time too :)

Hayden's ATEC went from 52 when we started the protocol on 12/26 to 22 on 2/1.  That is a GINORMOUS drop and I was super stingy with the rating process.

We were the "lucky" ones that actually tested positive for parasites.  From what I understand is that most people don't test positive.  I know several people that have tested negative and the worms that are coming out the is CRAZY.  You are better off to look at symptoms.

Symptoms that you have parasites:

Bloated Abdomen
Poor weight gain / growth
Itchy rectum
Teeth Grinding
Allergies
Anemia
Increased irritability (or strange behaviors during the new and full moon....that is when parasites are most active)
Anemia
Joint pain
Chronic Fatigue
Sleep Disturbances
Immune Dysfunction

If you don't believe me start tracking the moon cycles.  The new moon was just here on Sunday.  The next full moon is February 25, 2013.

How do I know we are on the right track of killing this life sucking parasites??  1) all of the amazing progress that Hayden has made 2) I see the parasites coming out in his stool every day.  The following pictures are only a minor portion of what Hayden is passing daily.  At first was grossed out, upset, and pissed off at myself for not putting more thought and treatment and emphasis on the parasites.  Now, I am just like that's right die mother f*uckers I am reclaiming my son's body for him.








19 comments:

  1. Holy sha-moly!! So what's the treatment? Is it worth trying even when you test negative?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...so much for the tests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome!!!
    I think my whole family will do the protocol!!
    Great work Brandi and Brandon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you please inform me what is the Parasites test meaning?.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yones Shamsi, I am not sure what you are asking. In my opinion testing for parasites is a waste of time and money. I would look at symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandi ,my son has most of the symptoms that you have listed ,
    what can i do for him?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Even if the treatment is still preliminary and in test phase...you need to post! Our 3-year old ASD son passed two parasites (similar to the light brown color ones posted above) when we first started homeopathy. And nothing since. Please, please email me at stacey.mcintosh@mac.com. I really really want to talk!!!! Thank you so much! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  8. So u notice increased symptoms during both the new and fullmoon.... Or jjust the full moon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shelby,

    We currently only see symptoms 3 days before, during, and one day after the full moon. The new moon use to be worse for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Brandi,

    I stumbled upon your blog while doing parasite protocol Google searches and am over the moon to be reading about the progress you have made with Hayden! I have a child on thr spectrum that we are trying to heal and after him having a couple of days (during a full moon) of the worst behaviours in years, it has really confirmed my suspicions of parasites. I have been looking at a couple of different protocols, but would love to find out what you have been doing. If you get a moment and can email me at blouwrens @ gmail.com, Id be so very grateful! Thanks, Britt

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is the protocol you are doing? New moon is always a problem for us too... I found your blog.. searching for answers... I feel that I lost my son again... he is a mess again... after 3 years of doing extremely well... and it is new moon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Try hydrogen peroxide therapy. It is so working for me. It will annihilate everything bad leaving your good bacteria alone. I have a book called One Minute Miracle. I am soooo happy I am doing this cleanse. You don't have to change your diet either.
    http://www.pinterest.com/SpicySauce/parasite-cleanse/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a 17 mo son who is not autistic, but I myself have struggled with candida and I fit alot if the symptoms you mentioned, except that I am not affected my moon cycles. I have a new friend doing this mms protocol, which i just learned about for the first time, for her autistic son with great results.
    Is this something a non autistic adult can do too? Would you recommend it? Also, i am nursing my son still....
    Thanks in advance. I would be so appreciative of your thoughts! My email us alexis.padget@gmail.com if you are able to find the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here I am three days prior to the new moon with so many of the symptoms you describe. My son has autism (assessed per public school) He's three years old. I don't want to waste my money on a clinical diagnosis as our GAPS diet seems to be quickly eroding his symptoms. Still, I think I could be doing more. My stool today looks pretty much like your son's. I hear or understand that parasites are a "whole family" issue. If you wouldn't mind messaging me about your protocol, I would so appreciate that! Thank you. Karen thekarenkeener@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What was your parasite protocol? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a mom in need of help! My daughter is 18months old . I'm losing her just like you have stated in this parasite blog. My daughter doesn't have autism at least not diagnosed yet. Haven't even been thinking about that possibility. But my daughter has a habit. Humping. I call it working out. She will latch or go to any object and grind her teeth. We are currently in the middle of parasite testing. But I know for sure she has a parasite from seeing a natural path. I really want your protocol. Please I'm in need of ways to get my daughter back. So she can be a kid and just enjoy life not suffer. Please email me at shannonraugust@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And when I mean humping it's an all day thing. So tired afterwards. Angry. Mood swings. Every symptom she has for parasites. But she's also has high levels yeast growth .and bladder infections. So they keep treating her with antibiotics. Now I've gone back to them and said let's treat parasites. But I need help full moon coming up soon. I want to kill the sons of bitches

      Delete
  17. Can you please share what you did. Autism life is really killing us everyday. I tried everything on the counter, took my daughter to different doctors but no use. My daughter is 5 and exactly has the samething you mentioned above. Please help.

    ReplyDelete