Saturday, March 30, 2013

An ahhh....ha moment :)

When I attended Son-Rise Start Up 19 months ago I wrote down in class 5 things that I wanted for Hayden.  When I wrote this list I had no doubt in my mind that Hayden would achieve these goals.  I honestly forgot about this list until I attended Optimal Self Trust at the Option Institute and was looking through the notebook I have used for all my classes at Son-Rise / Option Institute.  As I sat and read the list it took my breath away.

AHH....HAAAAA!!!!!! :) :) :)  Hayden was achieving that list and so much more!!!!

Here is the list of 5 things I wanted for Hayden at Son-Rise Start-Up August 2011:

1) I wish for Hayden to speak 3-4 words consistently (at the time he was speaking 1-2 words to get needs met)

2) I would like for Hayden to sleep past 5:30 am.  Hayden now sleeps a solid 10-11 hours a night and sleeps until 7:00 am.

3) I would like Hayden to develop self soothing skills.  We have come so far with tantruming.  Hayden now understands that using language is so much more powerful.

4) I want Hayden to be able to play games with us.  Hayden's favorite game to play with us is tag.  He also greatly enjoys all the fabulous cars games we have made for him in the playroom.

5) I want Hayden to be healthy.  Wow, what a journey this has been to help my little man heal his body.  I look at him now and am amazed.  Hayden has full cheeks, sparkle in his eyes, good coloring, and awesome hair.  Hayden has not been sick in over a year :)


My sweet, loving, hard working, handsome, intelligent little man.  I am beyond proud of you Hayden!!!

1 comment: