Saturday, April 13, 2013

Screw Awareness and Lighting it Up Blue..........................

As I am sure you are all aware that April is Autism Awareness Month.  I have been asked by several hundred thousand people (okay, maybe not that many) if I had anything special planned for autism awareness month.  Well here is my answer..............................HELL to the freaking NO!!!  I am aware of autism 24/7, 365 days a year.  I don't want a month to celebrate or help others be aware of autism.  What I want is AUTISM ACTION and what I really mean is that I want AUTISM PREVENTION.  That's right I said it...........PREVENT AUTISM!!!

STOP trusting the government, STOP trusting pharmaceutical companies, stop trusting physicians, and start doing your own research.

Did you know that we are one of the very few countries that not only allows GMO foods but protects the main supplier of GMO foods from legal action?

Did you know that physicians learn minimal to nothing about vaccinations in medical school?  Hmm......so who do they learn from you ask????  FREAKING pharmaceutical representatives that are taking them boxes of chocolates and lunches with their "in-service."  Hmm.....I don't know about you but when I make a purchase I don't just go to the supplier for information.  I do my own research.

I can not even wrap by head around the hepatitis b vaccination.  I mean, seriously!!!  How many babies do you know that are having sex and shooting up with needles???  That is how hepatitis b is transmitted....blood and intercourse.  Why the hell does a newborn who has NO immune system yet need to be vaccinated with hepatitis b at a few hours old???  What risk are they at???  GRRRR!!!!

Skip the antibiotics is another great prevention to autism.  You don't need an antibiotic for every freaking sniffle, ear infection, or bacterial infection.  So why the hell do doctors pass antibiotics out like candy???  1) to shut you up and get you out of the office 2) $$$$$$$$$   Did you know that not only does the antibiotic kill the bad bacteria (if there was even bad bacteria in the first place) but it also kills your good bacteria too?????  This actually weakens your immune system.  Your body is designed to fight off infections, let it do it's job!!!

Have you looked at food labels lately????  It blows my mind all the food that has FREAKING sugar or high fructose corn syrup in it.  Why the hell did the government just pass a law that allows aspartame to be added to milk with out labeling it????  I mean seriously........WHAT THE FUCK????  Yes, please add a shot of cancer causing shit to my milk said NO ONE EVER.

While I *celebrate* Autism Awareness every day of my current life I will NOT be lighting anything up blue.  Autism Speaks in my opinion is worthless.  Autism Speaks targets a lot of their funding to genetic research.  Um, HELLO if autism was genetic related wouldn't he have a shit ton more autistic adults???  Autism Speaks also has huge salaries for their management team.

Here is some of Autism Speaks Statistics from 2010:

Geraldine Dawson, Chief Science Officer - Salary: $669,751 
Mark Roithmayer, President - Salary: $400,413 
Peter Bell, Executive Vice President - Salary: $265,981 
Glenn Tringali, Executive Vice President - Salary: $255,256 
Alison Tepper Singer, Executive Vice President - Salary: $201,942 
Amount Spent on Travel: $2,873,667 
Credit Card and Banking Fees: $989,344 
Premiums: $1,452,807 
Management Fees: $2,038,024 
Advertising and Promotion: $2,108,778 
Temporary Help: $718,686 
Income: $65,826,829 
GRANTS PAID OUT: $27,593,390 

So don't buy Autism Speaks mercury filled blue light bulbs!!!!!!

I am walking, talking breathing Autism Action and will continue to for the rest of my life.  My little guy is getting closer and closer to a full recovery from autism.




1 comment:

  1. Amen! I feel the exact same way. And use the exact same language when expressing my opinions about it too!

    ReplyDelete